My greatest joy comes from helping my clients “open the window of their life” back up.
As a working Certified Senior Advisor, I work with seniors, disabled individuals, their family, and their support team. My passion lies in helping my clients navigate the aging process and act as an advocate when required.
I am an advocate, companion, and friend for individuals that do not have family, children, or a local support team. As your “surrogate family member” I can help you develop a healthful and manageable plan of care.
I customize my services to the needs of each client, which may include:
- Development and coordination of a practical, and healthy, Plan of Care for you or your loved one
- Including help with Alzheimer’s & Dementia care
- Help with financial and legal matters as needed by client and family
- Setting up Advance Directives and other legal documents
- Guidance coordinating Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, VA and other benefits
- Analysis of Long Term Care Policy Benefits
- End of Life “Care and Prepare” discussions with the client and family
- Housing transition or relocation advice and coordination
- Moving and estate liquidation advice and coordination
- Help locating community and spirituality resources
- Funeral Planning
- Grief & Loss counseling